Sunday 31 January 2016

January Empties!!

Since Janurary is over it's time for #empties!! This month I didn't go through as many things as usual since I went all natural a lot but here are the things I did empty!
 I finished my travel sized Better Than Sex mascara from Too Faced. I bought the travel size because I wasn't sure if I would like it but it is actually MY FAVE! So I will definitely be repurchasing in full size. I hit pan in my FAVORITE Sephora concealer. Seriously guys this concealer is bomb AF! It's full coverage and waterproof, it's perfection and I need a new one ASAP. It isn't cakey or too thick and it looks natural, I'm obviously obsessed. 
I also hit pan in the Ready, Set, Gorgeous setting powder from Covergirl. I loved it but I actually won't be repurchasing because I have two new setting powders to try but I would still recommend it for anyone looking for a good setting powder that doesn't break your bank!
 I used up all of my Urban Decay Eye Potion Primer in the shade original. This was a sample I received with my Naked 2 palette and I definitely will be buying the full size because I have hooded eyes and it's almost impossible to keep eyeshadow from creasing but this stuff did the job and I was beyond impressed! So to all my fellow hooded eye girls out there if you haven't already go pick this primer up! 
I finally finished up my Too Faced Melted lipstick, not that I didn't love it! I loved it so much but it took so long to finish! I will be buying a new one for sure but I will probably change shades just because I'm kind of worn out on this hot pink for now but if you guys are looking for a good hot pink this is definitely a great choice. It stayed on almost all day and was SO smooth and moisturizing! 
I also used up my Maybelliene Cheek/Lip Stick. I will also be repurchasing this Cheek stick especially since summer is coming and it went so well with my tinted moisturizer. It blends really nice and I love that I can use it on my lips as well. 
Lastly I finished my Aveeno Healthy Naturals Moisturizer. This is my favorite, go to moisturizer and I pretty much empty is every month because I use it everyday! I especially used it a lot this winter because it keeps me so moisturized and I sometimes apply it twice a day. I recommend this moisturizer  to pretty much everyone I know because it's just SO great! So obviously I will be repurchasing this for sure ;)
I hope you guys enjoyed this edition of my Empties, let me know below or on my Instagram( @sweetserendipity96) what you guys emptied out this month and if you would repurchase. 
Xoxo, Alex! 

No comments:

Post a Comment